This AT&T Microcell is built by Cisco Systems, a leader in cellular network technology. It can provide up to 5 bars of AT&T cell signal to your 3G and 4G mobile phones (including iPhone, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, etc). Setup is quick and easy - just follow the 10-minute setup in the included "quick-start" guide and it will be up and running typically within 2 hours of setup. Note that this device requires internet connectivity through a wired Ethernet connection (cable is included). Most wired and wireless routers include 4 or more of these ports. Also requires installation close enough to a window to receive GPS signals for use during emergency (911) calls. Highly secure device that cannot be accessed by unauthorized users. Supports up to four voice or data users simultaneously.
Features & Highlights
- Supports voice and 3G data for 3G/4G/LTE mobile phones, including iPhone, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, etc.
- Simple setup process using quick setup guide - Note that you must have an official AT&T account (not a 3rd-party carrier)
- Status Indicators: Cell Signal, GPS Signal, Internet Connectivity, Power
- Works at home or the office (broadband internet connection via Ethernet is required) Note that satellite internet connections often have too much delay for this device to work properly
- High quality design and construction by Cisco Systems, a leader in cellular and network technology
|Manufacturer:||CISCO SYSTEMS - ENTERPRISE|
|Publisher:||CISCO SYSTEMS - ENTERPRISE|
|Studio:||CISCO SYSTEMS - ENTERPRISE|
|Item Weight:||1.15 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.5 x 5.25 x 5.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.5 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Cisco, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.